Open a new business checking account and be on your way to earning $300 by completing 3 simple steps.*
For a limited time*
a new qualifying2 First United business checking account1 and
three easy steps:
Maintain a minimum average daily balance of $1500 from 6/1/2022 through 6/30/2022.3
Use your First United Business Debit Card for debit card purchases at least 10 times during the first 30 days from time of account opening.3
Sign up for e-statements during the first 30 days from time of account opening.3
your well deserved bonus.
* Offer details: Offer applies for new business checking accounts opened between 3/07/2022 through 5/31/2022. Account will be credited by 07/15/2022. To receive the credit, account must be open at the time of payout. Offer is subject to change without notice. The offer is subject to the applicable terms and conditions, fee schedule and electronic funds transfer agreement. Limit 1 bonus per business every 2 years. Bonus may be subject to 1099 reporting, please consult your tax adviser. First United employees and immediate family members are not eligible.
1. Eligible accounts: United Business Free Checking, United Business Checking, United Commercial Checking. $100 minimum opening deposit required for First United Business Checking accounts.
2. Who can qualify: This offer is only available to new business checking customers. All existing First United business checking customers, including those with business checking accounts closed within the last six months, are not eligible. Public Fund/Government Banking dollars and Brokers are not eligible for this offer.
3. How to qualify: Open a new First United Business Checking account and complete the following activities:
- Maintain a minimum average daily balance of $1500 from 6/1/2022 through 6/30/2022.
- Use your First United Business Debit Card for debit card purchases at least 10 times during the first 30 days from time of account opening. ATM transactions do not apply.
Enroll and sign up for E-statements during the first 30 days from time of account opening.